Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Unexpected Jewels

Maybe this isn't new to anyone else, but...

I was moving things to the storage shed tonight. Of course I was using my handy Petzel headlamp that Suz and Paul gave me for Christmas a couple of years ago. As I was walking back, I saw the most beautiful blue/green, sparkling "lights" all over the ground. The color is spectacular. I moved in closer to the ground for a better look and discovered the diamonds in the rough. I did try to capture the sparkle, but just couldn't do it. Perhaps when Cy and Kimberly are here they will be able to show me how to do it. Anyway, take a look at the creature that has the most beautiful eyes in all the world - at least at night in the glow of an led light.

2 comments:

Casa De Galletti said...

I got Joe a Petzl this year for Christmas. He calls it his "Best Christmas Present EVER!"

Jamie said...

I need to see a picture of you or someone wearing this petzl thingy! I've never heard of it before.