Monday, March 12, 2007

Expensive Coffee

My Saturday morning routine is to get off work somewhere around 0600 (we usually don't sleep at all). If we have had a really rough night, I sleep two hours at the station and then head downtown to teach Body Pump to my AWESOME Saturday peeps. But if we can get off at or slightly before 0600, I go home, sleep for 1 and 1/2 hours (reviewing my music on the drive home), make some coffee and then drive downtown for class. Well, this Saturday, I got in the car to leave and as I was picking up my ipod, I dropped it - right into the coffee! There was no rescue, no resuscitation, only recovery of the moribund ipod. Warrenty doesn't cover stupid tricks like that. I did have all of my backup CDs, but the loss of about one hundred playlists was a very costly bummer.

2 comments:

Suz said...

sometimes technology really, really sucks.

Casa De Galletti said...

DH says that everything should still be in your ITunes on your computer since that is what you synced from.