Monday, March 5, 2007

Please Blow Your Nose In The Bathroom

Subbing a Body Pump class tonight, I heard one of the loudest, most obnoxious, brrooonnk, honnkkk, I think I have ever heard. The class hadn't even started. The young lady was at the very front of the room. She was using paper towels to LOUDLY blow her nose - several times. Her voice was also loud. Everyone clear to the back of the room heard her say, "darn buggers!" I think we still had 5 minutes to spare at the time, so it wasn't like she would miss the start of the class to run to the bathroom. Everyone was staring at her, but I got the impression they were used to this type of behavior from her. I had to work at keeping a straight face and I think the class was possibly more interested to see what my reaction would be. By the time class started, she was in the very front row and there was quite a space around her. She sometimes counted the reps OUT LOUD with much VOLUME. She was often enthusiastic and she even said how much she liked the class afterwards. I did not shake her hand...

No comments: