Thursday, March 29, 2007

New Clothes

Yesterday the doorbell rang. This doesn't happen very often, but I expect traffic is going to pick up. Gisselle was at the door. Natalie had brought clothes for Retta and Cliff. This is really great as I am sure when Suz, Paul and the kids arrive, they will have a ton of clothes for the wash. Natalie asked me for directions to Jaime's house. I couldn't give them. I can get to Jaime's house, but I can't tell you how to get there. No worries, though, as I see from Jaime's blog that Natalie made it to her house. I don't know how Natalie had the time to drive clothes around as she is such a prolific blogger. In other news, I found the first scorpion of the season. I chased him around trying to get his photo for you, but he kept running under things. Eventually I decided it would be better to just get rid of him...

1 comment:

Casa De Galletti said...

Oh Cheryl, you're hooked to blogging too!! If your first reaction when seeing a scorpion running across the floor is "take a picture for the blog" instead of "kill it", that gives you away!