Monday, February 26, 2007

See It On The Big Screen

So I went to the movie theater after my late breakfast and the only movie that was starting within an hour was Ghost Rider. I was tempted to come back later, but knew I wouldn't. So I went in. It was just starting and I didn't have to sit through all the previews, which I hate doing. If you ever read comic books, you'll like it. If you like a little corn and some low key humor, you'll like it. If you like a good v. evil story, you'll like it. If you like to watch just to be entertained without thinking about what the hell the movie is about, you'll like it. If you like scarry, but not frightening, you'll like it. If you don't like death and gore, you'll like it (a couple of charaters die, but not grossly, and they are evil anyway, so it doesn't count) Mostly, though, if you like some cool-ass graphics, you will love it! Which is why you should see it on the BIG screen.

No comments: