Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Orphan syndrome

It's known as "orphan syndrome" and I am to blame. I should have taken two kittens instead of one! Scuttle was born in the attic of a fire station, but the kittens weren't found for several days. The very wild mother had broken through ceiling tiles in the admin offices and was taken to kitty jail. We heard the kittens several days later. Their eyes were just starting to open. I took this one and had to bottle feed her and that's not all. (you don't want to know the rest). Anyway, according to the Vet, she has orprhan syndrome. But not the worst kind. She's just anti-social to everyone except her "parents". She is jealous of my children, grandchildren, anyone who smells like another animal and all other animals - except for the parakeet, which she looks at lovingly every day. So, she's really not Church in disguise...

The Vet says he can't wait to see that little black pug again and that adorable little girl.

Before After
Did some cleaning and organizing yesterday - what a difference!

Subbed a Body Pump class early this morning. "Why do you have that band on your arm?"
Because it's cool!
Last, but not least, I made my whole wheat sugar cookies. I used
all organic stuff, except the vanilla extract. The only problem with the powdered sugar was that I had to sift the heck out of it to make it not lumpy. Was it worth it? These are the best sugar cookies I have ever made and the icing is unbelieveable!

No comments: