Monday, August 13, 2007

Pure Relief

The second most exciting thing that happened today was that I awoke WITHOUT a sinus headache. It seems like I have had one for two weeks running. So I must put a plug in for Dr. Hana’s Nasopure. It’s a nasal wash and you squirt it up your nose. Paul asked if it felt like when you get water up your nose while swimming. No, it’s much worse. But the relief is worth it. Yes, you can make your own saline solution and all that, but I like Dr. Hana’s organic, pre-measured salt packets.

The most exciting thing today was working the PT part of our hiring process. I was hoping that I would see Grant come through. Fourteen people took the written and then we got the word that only six would be showing up for the physical ability course (meaning eight people failed the written). I kept looking for Grant’s car and didn’t see it. I was biting my nails and deep in conversation with our new safety guy, when the six candidates walked past me. I had to keep from jumping up and down when I saw Grant in the group.




No comments: