Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Dreams

Like everyone else, I sometimes have vivid dreams. I usually don't remember them. But sometimes I can remember every detail. I had a dream about 4 months ago that has really stuck with me. I was working at this high school and there was a dirt ramp and a pond. Kids were flying wooden airplanes. Then we were in a very large auditorium, but it seemed like a church service or maybe a graduation was going on. Finally, as the dream seemed to be winding down, I saw the last plane take off and I knew it was going to crash. And it did and there were a lot of injuries. Two months ago, our department was asking for paramedics to assist with the Red Bull Flugtag and when I read about it, it really felt like deja vu. The event is this Saturday. I am putting this in writing so that when the event is over and everything is cool, I will feel very silly about my dream. If you don't have anything to do on Saturday, go watch. Don't watch from the landing zone end - just in case.

http://www.redbullflugtagusa.com/Texas2007/default.aspx

No comments: