Thursday, August 7, 2008

What Smells Like a Salad Bar in a Massage Parlour?



Suzy's car, that's what. I was cleaning my car, so I just did them both. Feeling a lot better and a little more energetic, cloudy skies, cooler weather, a bare sprinkle instead of the expected downpour and see what can happen! Anticipating that Suz wouldn't appreciate chemicals, I used a vinegar and water mixture with a few drops of lavender oil. After the vinegar evaporates, it pretty much leaves the lavender scent... pretty much.

In spite of the heat and little rain, look how the pumpkin patch is coming along. I am sure it is because Suzy touched the seeds. Everything she touches turns green and thrives.

1 comment:

Suz said...

what a drastic change from the july 10 picture! amazing what plants can do in less than 1 month. and my car ... you're so brave ... thank you!!!!!