Sunday, May 20, 2007

Bodies

Kimberly, Cy, Kimberly's friend Maggie, and myself wandered over to Bodies in downtown Manhattan. Before getting there, we stopped off at a pizza place we spotted on the way, and had the best pizza I have ever had - yes, it was that good. It was rainey and cold and kept getting colder. No, I shouldn't have gone, but keep convincing myself I am better than I am. Then we ventured over to Central Park and climbed around on the rocks before taking a carriage ride around the park with an enteraining and informative driver (Robert) and his sure footed tenderfoot, Max. Finally, we did not go with our newly arring members of the rest of the team for more pizza. We did not want to spoil the opinion that we had already had the best pizza in NY at lunch. Instead, we got Thai just down the street from the Hotel. And guess what? Another best! I haven't had Thai before, so it was the best for me, but I was assured by the rest of the group that this was good stuff! Oh, we finished off the night with Scrabble - a tie between Maggie and I, with Kimberly and Cy close behind.

No comments: