Friday, May 18, 2007

Binge Blogging

I must be a binge blogger. I don't blog for a couple of weeks and then 3 in one day!

During our drive this week, we had beautiful weather. No rain to speak of, which was good since I had my bike on top of my car. There were a lot of bugs, though. Thankfully, the bugs on the bike were much less than the ones on the car and came off very easily. Now it is rainy and cold. I am really hoping for warmer weather on Sunday. If not, at least I have a super nice rain coat, thanks to Suzy.
Unfortunately, I have a sore throat and a fever. The sore throat started out this morning and has gotten worse. The fever was the trip-out-to-Long Island-killer. We were looking forward to going out there, in spite of flood warnings. My brother Geoff assured us that the flood warnings here just mean that it will rain and there will be puddles. In Austin, flood warnings are quite a bit more serious as drownings are not uncommon. Cy and Kimberly have kept me company with Scrabble and I am resting as best as I can. If I am worse and/or no better tomorrow, I will sacrifice seeing the sites for getting better.

1 comment:

Casa De Galletti said...

lots of vitamin c and plenty of liquids!