Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The New Coop











In the process of building the new coop - finally! I am building it and figuring each part out as I go. Yes, Paul, if the base looks familiar, it was in the garage. I moved it, flipped a couple of braces and cut the middle of course. I also built a kayak rack. The kayaks are chained together. They aren't theft proof, but I guarantee that anyone who wants them will have to work to get em.
I have included a picture of my cordless drill. It really should be up on a pedestal. What an awesome tool! No wonder grown men drool over these things.

And finally, pre-San Diego trip, Suz and crew stopped by with something to take and two bottles of IZZE. After a long hot day of working in the sun building a chicken coop, nothing, NOTHING was better than an ice cold IZZE sparkling raspberry yesterday. Today it was pomegranite. YUM!!!

No comments: