Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The New Chairs


Here they are.

I didn't intend to buy these today and I didn't care if they matched the table or the bench. But look - they are perfect! I got rid of the old bench because it had a wobbly arm. R&C were often in danger of toppling over the arms of the old bench and S was worried that one of them would break an arm (on the bench). Problem solved. Here is a nice bench with no arms. No back either. I ran into S at the World Market and she was just leaving and had a coupon which I used to save a good chunk of change. Now I am going to make some pretty blue and white cushions for the chairs. I have an old egg crate that S&P left behind, so these cushions will cost me about 50 cents instead of the $25 to $75 they want for a simple pillow or cushion just about anywhere you go.

No comments: