Friday, October 26, 2007

Deer Like Figs

When I drove home tonight from S&P's big pumpkin carving party, there was a big ol' deer muching on my fig tree! I alsmost never see deer in MY front yard and certainly didn't except that they would like figs??!! The deer did not stick around for a pic.
About that party... boy did they like S's Beef Stew. By the time I went to get some, there was only broth left. Still yummy, though. And did I mention that the Cranberry-Avacado Salsa and Spinach Dip were also VERY yummy. I thoroughly tested them prior to the arrival of the pumpkin carvers. I really didn't deserve any beef stew...

1 comment:

Suz said...

I didn't have any beef stew either. I was hoping to was good tho ... and you get all the credit for the salsa! I love living in Austin, 5 minutes from you ... so much more fun!